To paraphrase the famous statement, "To be, or not to be," uttered by Hamlet, a character in Shakespeare’s play of the same name, business and professional practice owners are faced with the question: "To chat, or not to chat." There are pros and cons and the only one who can make the ultimate decision is you. Even though most chat companies provide you a free trial period, in order to make that time effective and learn the most about whether chat is for you in the long-term, ask yourself some questions about what doing it right means to you and your unique business situation.Read More
- You claim a 35% increase in leads – how is this possible?
- I'm not convinced chat will work for me – can I test it first?
- I already have chat on my website. How are you different?
- How do you define what a sales lead is?
- What if I don't feel a particular chat is a sales lead?
- What does it cost to setup a QualifiedChat account?
What We Do
We turn your web visitors into clients with a chat. We connect with prospects on a personal level and immediately make them feel at ease. We chat for businesses all day – every day. It's what we do. Read More